Last Updated November 25, 2018
Access to the Site is void and unauthorized where prohibited by applicable law or regulation.
- Description of the Site. The Site provides its Users with access to and means of licensing Software, any associated Services, as well as various Products and Services as maybe further defined below. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site, Software, Products, and Services shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
- “Users” shall be defined as any visitor, Member or other user of the Site, Software or its Services
- Users may, where and if available, submit text, information, links, emails, videos, images, text, comments or other content to the Site (together, “Submission(s)”).
- What information does the Site collect?
Visitor Activity. Visitors to the Site may choose to browse, search and examine any publicly available information on the Site without registering with the Site or setting up an Account. When you visit our Site as a non-registered visitor, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter), comments you post or messages you send through any service we may provide. The foregoing statement notwithstanding, our servers may recognize and collect non-registered visitors’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
Account Activity. In order to have access to certain services and features available on the Site, Users may be required to register and setup an Account. We may ask for and collect some PII when you create an Account. When registering an Account with the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Data") as prompted by our registration form. Registration Data may include, but is not limited to, first and last name, phone number, address and e-mail address. After you setup an Account, we also collect a variety of information and PII depending on the services and features you use, including but not limited to your mobile phone number.
Content Uploaded to the Site. Any PII or Submission that you voluntarily disclose on the Site is collected by us. This may include any information you submit as part of your Account profile as well as Submissions you make through our Software and Services. In addition, some information (for example, PII contained in your public or blog comments, messages or profile pages, if any) may become publicly available and can then be collected, viewed and used by third parties.
Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of the Site, such as when you use the Site, the Submissions you make, the Services you use, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site. If you are logged in we may associate this information with your Account.
Software and Service Tools. We collect information you submit while using our Software and Services. The Site may now or in the future collect and retain the result of any Services, tasks, tools or features you use.
Financial Information: Some of our Products and Services require the payment of periodic (such as monthly or annual) fees. Such Service fees are processed through a third party payment processor. Please be aware that unless you specifically opt-out our servers collect and retain your credit card information.
Surveys & Newsletters. We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to our Users. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level).
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Giveaways. From time to time we may offer Sweepstakes, Contests, and Giveaways. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level). The rules for each offer will be listed separately and the link will be available on the offer page.
Click-Through URLs. In some of our emails we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. When Users click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
- We may use the mobile phone number you provide to send text or SMS/MMS messages and notification to you for both system administration and operation as well as marketing purposes.
- We may share, sell or license your PII information (excluding financial information) to other marketers.
- We may share information collected including your PII with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card, e-mail origination, support services, customer relationship management services and order fulfillment.
- We may share information submitted including your PII with third party tools and websites enabled through the Services.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail or other PII to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address and other contact information provided by you to contact you regarding your Submissions. We may also use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site or Service changes or customer service purposes).
- You may opt-out at any time by changing your preferences, editing your profile online, or unsubscribing to our emails.
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site, Software and Services and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of Surveys and signups for Newsletters to send both the information as requested and additional information about our company, Site, Software or Services. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Site and improve our services.
If any financial information is collected it will be used only to bill you for Services or features you’ve requested. If you used a credit card to pay for any Service, your credit card information may be subject to verification by the issuing credit card company or other third party company. Unless you give us permission at the time such information is collected, this information will not be used for any purpose except for the fulfillment and record keeping of current and future transactions.
Our Services connect with and rely on various third party websites and tools unrelated to the Site. In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may also choose various third party web Sites, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, to link to, connect with or frame within the Site. We also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer other services and features to our Users. We have no control over these linked Sites and third party services, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. We encourage you to read the policies of these third party websites. By engaging with third party websites, services and tools through our Site, Software and Services, you consent to our providing your PII to those third parties. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party websites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for the independent policies or actions of third parties, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such website or services. These linked sites, services and tools are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the services and the links placed upon each of them and therefore request any feedback.
Further, any linking with any other website is neither an endorsement of that website nor any of the products or services that may be offered on that website.
Note: Your PII or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of the Site or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose PII or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of the Site, the Site’s owner, or other Users of the Site or Services. Whenever PII or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
- How does the Site Protect Users Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your PII on our systems. When you enter sensitive financial information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Please be aware that emails or other messages you send to us are not necessarily secure against interception and you should not include sensitive information in those messages. We generally will not ask for your credit or debit card number, password or other sensitive information in an email and you should assume that if you get such a request, it might be fraudulent.
Except for SSL transmissions, the Site is not encrypted. Access to your Account profile is restricted by your password.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other Users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Individuals under 13 years of age.
Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals under 13 years of age access to the Site. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13 years of age.
- How do you change PII provided or OPT-OUT? The Site gives our registered Users an option for modifying or removing some of the that we have about them from our database. To update, modify or delete some of the information that we have on file for you, you may contact us by email or U.S. mail. We will comply with your requests as reasonably as we can. Please note that we require some PII for billing purposes. If you wish to delete certain PII required for Account maintenance such as your name, e-mail address or billing information, you may be required to terminate your Account. However, please note, that while you may remove some of your PII from the Site at any time, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of your PII. The above notwithstanding, not all PII monitored, stored, tracked or submitted to us is controllable by you through your Account profile and may not be removed from the Site or our Services.
- How Long Do We Keep your Information? Except as otherwise provided, User’s PII is maintained by us indefinitely for marketing and promotional purposes.
3591 Richie Rd
Verona, WI 59593